Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memory Foam

I was recently reading an article about muscles and the body. It was actually focused around a timeline of Brittany Spears' abdominal. Through out a one year period, Brittany's stomach went from teeny-tiny, to a gut and then cut, once more. In the article a known personal trainer explained that all muscles were actually equivalent to that of "memory Foam". Once you have toned your muscles a certain way, you can actually let them go and then get them back to firm in a relatively short amount of time, thus "memory foam"and thus, Brittany's Abs.
Crap! I thought, what if you never had Brittany's stomach, ever? What if you at one time or another , resembled another famous entertainer, like say, Sham mu? Does this mean, in a relatively short amount of time, I will "memory foam" myself back to the profile highly regarded by Sea World?
Does "memory foam" for me, mean the opposite?
So what about my long time effort of getting "desserts" low-fat, and sugar-free? What about the fact I haven't had Salad Dressing in 7 years? Does the "memory foam" theory mean that after digesting one normal (and probably better tasting) brownie, my stomach will balloon out, I will grow "cankels" and my butt will be once again four-dimensional?
Dang it!