Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fantasy Island

My Hubby and I went to a movie the other night. We saw "Knight and Day", which was a very fun flick and we liked it. During the previews, a coming attraction starring Angelina Jolie aired. It was 30 seconds of her scowling, running, shooting and dying her hair from a false blond to a bluish-black and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Is there anybody worse than Angelina Jolie? She's crazy. She's scary. She's gorgeous. Her stardom is puzzling. I feel like the only thing we have in common is that she derived from the same Island as Wonder Woman and I from the Island of Misfit Toys.
When I scowl, there's not a sexy smirk on my face. It's a scowl. When I run, I look like it takes a lot for me to be doing it. And shooting...do the hoses both outside and attached to my kitchen sink count? I also have super dark hair and recently went blond-ish. It was an accident and it wasn't blond, it was more highlighter-yellow with orange stripes. I resembled Tony the Tiger, not Angelina Jolie. When it comes to me and moments of craziness, I have to be medicated. And, although I adore my Hubby, he's not Brad Pitt. That's alright though, he informed me, I'm no Angelina Jolie.

No comments: