Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Who, What, How and Huh List

In the spirit of self discovery, I have come up with a huge list of questions I want to figure out about myself. I am more than sure this list will change, frequently. I hope some day that I'll be able to satisfactorily answer them and replace them with new questions.

Who am I?
What do I do?
What do I want?
What am I?
Who do I want to be?
How can I be it?
Which direction do I go?
Why is this important?
Who cares?
What kind of life do I want?
Who inspires me?
What inspires me?
What do I like to do?
What do I want to try?
Are there signs I'm not seeing?
Are there signs I'm ignoring?
Do I believe in signs?
What do I know?
What do I want to know?
What is true about me?
What is true to me?
What is false about me?
What is false to me?
What happens if I change?
What happens if I don't change?
What really makes me smile?
What takes my breath away?
What makes me really sad?
When do I feel helpless?
What makes me hopeless?
What makes me strong?
Who makes me stronger?
What is fun?
What is boring to me?
What frustrates me?
How do I really relax?
Where do I see myself in 5 years?
Where do I see myself in 1 month?
What's positive about me?
What do I really like about me?
What do I find remarkable about myself?
Is there anything remarkable about myself?
What is funny about me?
What is scary about me?
Why should I like myself?
Why should I love myself?
What's smart about me?
What's silly about me?
Why do I get angry?
What's my favorite food?
What's my least favorite food?
What's a nightmare to me?
What do I dream about?
What do I run from?
What do I run to?
What bugs me?
What do I wish would happen?
What makes me want to dance?
When did I stop singing in the shower?
Why am I always in a rush?
What's my favorite swear word?
What do I trust about myself?
Why is this the first list I've ever thoroughly written?

1 comment:

Rina said...

Your favorite drink is Diet Coke
And your favorite swear word starts with a T
And the more you dog me the sadder you feel. :)

I hope you find your answers and with them I hope you FIND Peace & Joy!!!!!